Twitter

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Gotcha!

Tagged by Fookix


RULE :Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits /things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.No TAG backs!

1. "OMG! U're huge! As in tall and big!" from quite a numbers of my friends

2. Football is my hobby! Even I'm out for 7 weeks without football,I'll still trying to be a lil stubborn juz to get onto the pitch

3. I need to on-diet! and am doing so now..

4. I'm Lame! "Dun so lame la!" from Min

5. When I'm moody, I won't be myself like I always be.

6. I look weird when i wear spec.

7. I also look weird when i take pic with my spec on.

8. Ok so wadeva, I'll start to be lame when I'm in a mood.

9. If no? too bad.. No smile from my face, unless i put a fake 1 on it.

10. I likes salad! especially coleslaw!

11. Ever wonder I seldom play computer games? haha.. for now yes I am..

12. Why do I even on my msn when I'm away? I dun wanna on and off my com.. It's so irritating..

13. Did i mention i love salad? OK good! i did! but.. I dislike cucumber, hav no idea y..

14. I bought webcam but seldom use.. Y? no time la boss..

15. PASS PASS PASS!!! UID MUST PASS DIS SEM!!



Tag goes to :

1. Seng Keat
2. Kin Kit
3. Sien Dee
4. Samantha
5. Shirley
6. Tracy
7. Aslene
8. Karina
9. Camey
10. Carmen

No comments: