Twitter

Friday, January 30, 2009

30th Jan~

Its Friday! Last day of hols! T_T
JerMin planned a futsal game..So i called my team and my other friends..
hehe..had our fun for 2 hours..
den after de 2 hours,my team wanna play agaisnt de players dat plays beside our court,juz a friendly game..we won de game! :D hehe..
thx to on-form Jeremy! XD i scored 2-3 goals i tink..Jem scored somewhere dat amount too..i tink so la..An opposition player went "Out-of-his-mind" and tackle me,i eventually FLEW! OUCH! but..not really bad injury,juz kinda pain..I really FLEW! but landed badly..not dat bad la..juz minor injury..hehe..
for me to get minor injury is very common dy.. :P
okay i gotta stop blogging dy,going to a nearby hotel,coz gt a free room..hehe..
JerMin called me up and i called WoeiHerne to join us too..
but both of them wont be joining me for morning football tmr..aww..
both of them tired i guess..
Im still HYPER! :D I still hav enough energy for more FOOTBALL!! :D yea!!!!!!!
gtg now..
ciaoz :D

3 comments:

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

haiyo... Friday is not the last day yet... you'll still have weekends to enjoy~~~

Enjoy your weekend !!!

WaiJin said...

haha aww..
but weekend gonna over soon le..T_T
nvm..monday going to ur hse and visit..XD hehe

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

hahaha....
no problem... welcome, welcome.. =P