Twitter

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Holiday~ Final exams OVER~ Badminton~ 18th Mar~

Hehe..
final exams over..
but im afraid that i cant pass my DCN and WAD..
haiz..
hope i cant pass le..

God,pls help me..T_T
anyway..after final dat day me,Shaun,Jonathan and Chyn went for a movie..
we watch the "Race to the witch mountain".
Dis movie not bad at all..
i rate 4/5 for it..
hehe..

After movie went back home for rest den..

2nd day around 2pm,i went for badminton games wit my college mates coz its alrdy holiday..
So dat day me and my dai ga jie Agnes AKA Tomato!! xD partner the most..hehe..
it was fun..and FUNNY! hahaha..
xD
ok 1st game i vs Eugene single match,but i lost 10-15
2nd game i vs SeaHai,i won 8-15..
wheeee~
Next few games is partner wit my dai ga jie for double matches..hehe..
its FUN!!! :D

and tired..coz 3 hours of badminton..woo!

2 comments:

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

WHEY!!!!!!!!!!!
CHEW WAI JIn!!!!
lei hou ye lar, even in your blogpost also call me "dai ga jie"
i today karaoke don't wana peduli you already...

i leave you alone :@

WaiJin said...

wakakaka!!! =D
cannot ke? blek!

hehe..u dare leave me alone meh? =P