Twitter

Saturday, May 2, 2009

30th Apr & 1st May~

Quick Blogging

30th Apr
I'll probably move to the main point of the day..
2nd day straight badminton results..

Shaun & ShuSiong vs Me & WeiLun (15-12) (13-15) (15-11)

Shaun vs Me (18-21)

Shaun & Me vs Kenny & SeaHai (15-4)

Shaun & Kenny vs Me & SeaHai (9-15)


After badminton went back home to get some nap till 8.30pm..
went out yamcha wit CheeWei,SeaHai,Kenny & SeeMei in Station 1 nearby my place..
they made me wait alone in guard house for almost 30mins..
reason : traffic jam

Kenny having fun with stack!

CheeWei's turn
woo! SeeMei!
Totally a good couple huh?

1st May
Woke up 9am,fetch Ika from her hse to Agnes jie's hse..
met her & LuenHong..
her mom den fetch us all to the nearest LRT station..
took LRT to KLCC..
met Raymond and Ahnaf there later on..
ate delicious lasagna there..
watched X-Men the movie..
rated 10/10!
recommend u guys to watch..
after movie went to Madam Kwan's restaurant for our lunch..
dun really like the service there..
waited the french fries at de end of the dishes where all my friends ate finished their lunch..
after lunch take LRT back to Taman Bahagia where we took from earlier..
agnes jie den fetched us back.. thx jie..


Ahnaf,Ika & Agnes jie on LRT
Ika & Ahnaf
Me myself.. Ika took it~

Ahnaf

reach home and fetch my bro out to Kitson's birthday party..
btw Kitson, Happy birthday!
thx for de dinner too..
after dinner went for a game of pool and bowling..
Kitson & WeiBin vs Me & my bro..
apparently me & my bro won..
bowling time..
i won again.. :)



There,I'm "J" with the score of 129..

after the whole thing ended in de whole day..
went back home,juz gt a msg dat my jie nt in a mood..
well..
dun wanna explain dat much..
juz wanna say cheer up jie..
dun go emo alright?
dats all for now..no mood to blog..
so yea..dis is my quick blog for 2 days..
thx for reading and take care..
i'll be off to Malacca for hols wit my classmates..
ciaoz..!

9 comments:

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

yo~~~
nice man you won the singles with Shaun... kekeke....
lolz... the badminton time at a wrong timing =.=
swt... shu siong somore give face
[ angry ] hahaha...

hahaha...
you spelt wrongly the name "Madam Kwan", you go see the menu front page captured by Hong at my blog =D

wei~~
really scary man that you dropped by over last night...
I'm really sorry to make you and Ika worry...
and really sorry to make you so emo also...
REally Sorry !!! I'm really sorry !!!

anyway, hope we could just enjoy the Melaka trip :D

WaiJin said...

lol..
its a friendly game la..
not competition oso.. heh.. :)
thx anyway..
ya la!
=.=
im shocked to see kolar went.. zz

alright..
edited.. thx ^^

its alright..
im fine..
i oso wanna say sry.. coz disturb u around dat time..
sry..

yea.. sure enjoy wan.. :)

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

LOLX...
i know is a friendly game =.=
hehehe... shu siong say he will give face for next week's badminton...

=D

hey, it's really alright...
im just shocked that you came over
at that particular time..
it's ok you didn't kacau me...
just worry that why you so emo also =.=

enjoyed !!! =D

WaiJin said...

wow..
really??
so good! okay!! :D

O.O
me..
im fine! :D
wheeeee~~
hahaha..

haha.. hope u said its true..! :D

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

yup...
but he's not coming at 1pm
cos got to fetch his sister as usual...

hehehe...
you always say you're fine...
but then dono whether is true or not...

hahaha... you suspect on me
i also suspect on you..
fair and square lar..
im serious lar..
no worries :D
when im not fine..
i won't do something to hurt myself... :D

WaiJin said...

ahh..
icic..
so he'll be late?

of coz true la..
see my face oso noe dy la.. xD

u say wan ah!!
okay.. *relieved*
share oso la.. dun always keep inside ur heart.. :S

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

hahaha...
i fetch him mah..
so no problem :D

erm... no wor...
your face... also a poker face..
scary...

why always not relieved mah
since when i didn't share with you??
T.T

WaiJin said...

LOL..
in de end he went himself wad.. haha..

T.T
poker face pula.. lol

aiyo..
some lo.. some stuff u wont wan share wit me wan.. :(

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

haiyo... up to them lar..
i next day don't wana organize thing dy... so mafan... not in my own style to organize you all ^_^

nice mah...
listen more often ya to this song =P

i where got stuff didn't share with you one ???
can't think of anything that i didn't share with you one lor... T.T