Twitter

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

8th of June.. Is not my bloody day..

8th of June is really not my day..
since morning, woke up of bout 7am,reached college around 7.45am..
saw LuenHong & rushed to eat breakfast in cafeteria..
1st time in KDU life, i said KDU cafeteria gav a big portion and affordable nasi lemak + squid.. After breakfast,met Agnes jie in cafeteria den both of us rushed to LTA room for the orientation day..
we are the student helper for the orientation..
I was organized to help on "DJ" pole..
dats of coz to handle the songs and slides..
Lunch time,i juz got a bad news bout my Project Management result..
its seriously disappointed to get dis kinda result..
after the orientation ended at 5pm..
JerMin ditched me for like 10 mins coz he cant take it or smth..
so i gt pissed after dat.. so i drove to MeiYan's hse to pick Kitson,MeiYan,JerMin & his gf up head to Lishcen's house..
when i was driving,i've put up my emotional feeling on my face..
after the U-turn b4 Taman Desa Park City,i've got an accident there..
its a shocking and shitty day for me..
my front car koyak(spoilt)..
how it happen? i wasnt speeding dat time,my car at the left lane..
and all i noe left lane cant speed..
so infront of me there's dis small lorry,cut out to right lane and i didnt notice infront of dat lorry there's another lorry..
i brake in time,but no chance for me to avoid it coz the road its slippery and its drizzling..
so yea.. i've gt an accident at around 5.30pm..
i've gt a feeling dat someone i noe saw dis accident when he/she passed by..
so i've gt a few missed calls from Mandy.. knew it she noe bout dis..
and another thing is dat her sis oso had an accident around dis time.. but nt as bad as mine..
waited for almost an hour b4 de pick-up truck finally came..
went to nearby police station dats in Kepong..
made a police report bout dat accident..
gosh its so "ma fan"..
den the 4th screwed up thing is dat i've got screwed by my both parents after i reached home.. =.= shitness..
i was thinking wanna run away from home after the lectures from my parents..
so i sent a few msgs to my close friends..
afterdat they called me and keep cooling me down and tell me nt to do it coz some of them done de same thing b4 and they regretted..
juz wanna say thx to all my close friends..
special thx to Agnes,Mandy,Ika,LuenHong, Kenny & Melissa..
and im sry to make u guys worried.. :(
and sry to JerMin,Carmen,MeiYan & Kitson.. coz i didnt join u guys.. not didnt join.. i cant join wit u guys to enjoy the dinner u guys had..
hope u guys had fun last night..
2nd day, got a knocked from the door by my dad..
asked me y i didnt go college.. i said im going in the noon..
afterdat i closed the door normally.. he tot i slammed the door =.=
den gt lectured again from my dad.. wth man.. zZz den i went to college by taxi around 1.30pm..
reached there without my smile.. but i at least i did smile a lil..
alright.. i shall stop till here.. i hope nth will happen to me 2day..
ciaoz..

My car after the accident.. see how bad is dis? i dun support local cars.. =.= like Milo tin only..
The lorry dat i accidently bang.. see only the pipe came down..

2 comments:

Michelle said...

en..careful next time..
and take care..:)

WaiJin said...

ok.. i will.. thx