Twitter

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Good Buddies Gathering :')

Its been... hmmmm... probably 3-4 years since we last hang out.
the good old buddies gathering! :D
I miss you guys! Jordash,Christine,Jilian !! Shermaine didnt attend :(
haha KinKit,if u're reading this,dun worry i didnt miss u out. we're brothers. we can always get to hang out :D
This is probably the last time we eat our lunch together with Jilian b4 he jet off to USA for her further studies. :')
So here's how that day goes~
In the morning on Saturday,went to office for my work.
suppose to meet them around 12pm,but I finished my work after 12.30pm and i need to go home 1st.
so kinda late actually. around 2.30pm only reached. lol. coz of traffic jam -.-
then i met up KinKit,went to DELIcious in OU. Aww. Nithya left earlier. how sad. lol
We had our pictures together ;)

The guys :) KongChian(Jil's bf),Me,Jordash & KinKit.
3 old buddies! Jilian,Christine(My cousin) and Me. :')



After lunch,Christine and her 2 malay friends went for shopping,and so does Jilian and her bf.
so left me,Jordash and KinKit. then we straight plan to catch up a movie. TEKKEN ! :D
Don't miss this movie !! Coz "I'm" the main character :P "Jin" Kazama XD
i rate this movie 7/10 :)
Thats all for the day. After the movie,went to pick LeeAnn,Joseph,Kitson and WeiBin up for Intan's birthday party. Pool party !! Im not suppose to go into the pool,but the whole gang threw me in :( awww.. my ankle injury getting worst but its okay. :) haha.
Intan's party was awesome :)
well juz wanna let u know,Intan. We are always there for u! Fight ur cancer all the way! :)
God Bless You!

No comments: