Twitter

Saturday, September 25, 2010

24th Sep 2010. TGIF on Friday!

Haven @ Look Out Point

What a night!
It was all last min planning and well,not that bad at all.
around 18-20 of my friends turned out in TGIF. heh. Thx guys. :)
tmr's another day ya know? Karaoke time! :D
Had our dinner in TGIF @ 1 Utama,nice laughters around us,that brings me whole lots of happiness in me :)
Finished our dinner around 9.30pm,some wanna catch up movie in cinema,some going back home and left me,XiangLe,Reina,Tiffane,Kitson,Johnson,Joel and Kellyann :)
so we planned to go up to look out point to relax. :D heh.
what a nice weather! seriously. its the best weather compare the 3 times I went up b4. woots!
anyway I'm tired now,i'll stop here. Take care peeps! :D

Reina,XiangLe,Tiffane and Me.
Big family. see the ah gong and ah po :P

XiangLe,Reina and me
XiangLe,Tiffane and me
XiangLe and me
Tiffane and Me
View from the look out point in KL

2 comments:

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

how're ya doing?
take care ya....
do enjoy life too while intern xD
greetings from Newcastle =)

WaiJin said...

hey jie,im doing fine.
finishing my intern soon :)
how's everything in newcastle? :D