Twitter

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What a day!


Today,is a tiring day for me.
Why? I spent 6 hours of my working time in Syed Bistro,Shah Alam to solve problem and transfer files from 1 POS to another. From 12pm-6pm,its totally killing me and my boredom.
After 6 hours of boredom,I got stuck in the traffic jam while driving back to office,reached office only around 7.15pm. Then when my colleague drop me off to my car @ open parking space,I only realize that I forgot to carry along my car key that was left in my office. This is how tired am I. =/
Then I walked all the way back to the office to get my key. Finally,Once I stepped into my car,I felt that I need a rest. Then on the way back home,I got 2 calls from restaurant,1 is Oriental Ming Room and another is Oriental Han Room. 2 different restaurants but same company,got problem with their POS system. So right now,in my room,with my laptop,solving the problem for them. While solving,I blogged awhile. :)
Lets just say,What a day it is!

No comments: