Twitter

Friday, November 28, 2008

Farewell Party on 27th Nov~

Yesterday night,we organized a farewell party for Ms Deehba and Ms Yen Nee..Unfortunately,Ms Yen Nee unable to make it coz she went to Melacca for holiday i guess.. So at least our dearest Ms Deehba made it last night..Nearly of our whole IT group students came by for de party..oh yea! almost forgot! Happy Belated Birthday Ms Deehba!! =D Already 36 years old le!!! still young..XD haha..

Everyone complaint bout my noodle!! T_T they said too big..but i gav de true reason bout Kelvin called me to fried 20 pax!!! huhu T_T
So anyway here are the pics below in de party.. :D
ciaoz..

Me,Jade,Apple,Fong..Needed 3 to climb to the top of me?? haha..jkjk XD
Jade,Fong,CheeWei,MingSheng,Apple,Ms Law,ChiewFei,TzeHong,Me..

hehe..see dat heart?? =D wakakaka!!

Cmon! Group pic~~ =D
Aww~ IT big family! Gonna miss u,Ms Deehba :'(

Jonathan,SienChung,Me,ShuXiong,MingSheng,ChiewFei,CheeWei,Shaun,Guan..

me and ming sheng..cheers! He's posing =P
hehe..me ^.^v
Okay..im hugging a bolster..dunno who took it..i tink is apple tan..

CheeWei,Me,TzeHong and SiewChung..
Fong,Apple,Me,Jade.. Aww~ 3 lovely girls~

My face red red ah!! =S

Me and Kenny.. my senior! respect la XD

No comments: