Twitter

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

9th Oct~ Prom Night~

Prom night for SMK tropz..Apparently we're not de tropz students anymore but i gt invited by my cousin who've juz finished her SPM..^^ anyway prom night rox! JerMin said dis year's prom WAYYY better den last year's..haha..well done all de organizers including my cousin..=) Anyway b4 prom we went to ou coz JerMin wanna see his darling..haha..so well,i gotta "pity" him and drove him there..and yea we met up wit Shirley mui and Lichen..^.^ Lichen always bully me.. huhu..bad girl! xP
After around 7pm,his darling and Lichen go for a movie,Shirley mui went back home wit her bro.. Den we went to my hse get rdy for de prom..

there's more pic..i might even upload some videos..enjoy XD
Sry de pics below are not clear..coz we were using my phone..and its only 2megapixels..



JerMin,Kent,Me.. Owh well.. Both of us are surprised Kent wore formal on prom night.. haha..

No comments: