Twitter

Sunday, July 12, 2009

11th July~

Woke up around 9am to get ready to go collect the MU ticket and training pass..
in the end got there everyone is lining up.. probably more den 500 fans.. I've gt there and collected only training pass,not ticket.. too bad.. aiks..
oh well.. at least i gt my own ticket dy.. juz wan training pass.. hahaha.. :)
Ppl from top 20,they stayed over there since last night 10pm.. wow!
and yea.. when i lined up i saw Sean and Eric,so i cut in to their line.. :P
JerMin suddenly called me up and told me he's coming.. after he reached,he saw the whole line and start laughing and tell me to giv up.. LOL! and he started laughing at Malaysian fans with their Malaysia jersey on it.. haha! i guess they're not MU fan though dats y they support Malaysia.. lmao..
waited till 12.15pm only i collected the pass.. argh! my leg are sore! :S
Afterdat,went for lunch in Carls Junior with JerMin,JerNing,SeokQing & Sean..
apparently JerNing told me his guy is coming.. hahaha.. so yea.. met dis guy named ......
erm.. wad's his name again?? omg! i forgotten.. crap! i shall call him Giap.. :S sry dude..
so yea.. he's from SMK DU and i asked him do u noe dis girl from ur sch named Rebecca? she's chinese mix malay.. haha.. and he said yes.. he even nicknamed her orang asli LOL!
after lunch,we went for movie,actually they went for movie.. me and Sean gotta go back dy coz my dad is bugging for my car coz my car nid to go for service.. sry bro! :)

The lines~~ Wo0t!


Big Sean and Eric
Small Sean

My training pass and ticket :)

No comments: