Twitter

Saturday, July 4, 2009

3rd & 4th July~

Yesterday went to badminton with my backache.. haha.. my badminton skills is sooooo rusty dy.. i dunno wad's de strategies dy.. all i noe yesterday i and LuenHong misunderstood each other while in de game.. my bad lol.. its been 3 weeks i never touch a racket.. so yea.. RUSTY!! lmao.. :S
at least we managed to win Novianto & SeaHai 3 game sets.. lol.. forgotten the scores but i rmb we won 1st round and lost the 2nd round.. 3rd round was a hard fought match though.. it went to duece.. score was 15-17..
Early saturday morning..
as usual,went for morning football..
since im having a backache.. i wont play dat good i used to play..
we went to big field to play a friendly match with the White Jersey's friends team..
so there's like 3 teams there.. with white,red and Divinity United+S&R..
after 20+ mins,i cant take it on the left wing position coz that position i nid to run alot.. plus there's no left wing in our team.. i was suppose to be a striker so i took dat position though..
made a few mistakes while controlling the ball.. unable to find my mates.. argh!
oh well.. after 20m+mins,i sub with MengWai.. with the score 2-1.. And 2nd half has gone,the other bunch of S&R sat there too long and gt bored.. so WenHao went out to buy TauFuFa lol..
Afterdat de game started.. Wit me playing back my striking role up front.. Made a few goal scoring chances.. And 1 stupid chance dat i've missed where i 1v1 with the keeper.. i can scoop the ball up OVER the bar.. =.=
i felt so disappointed and went on to get more opportunity.. de only goal i scored is a penalty where the opposition team gt a handball in the penalty area.. I took it and blasted it between the goal posts.. And the game ended with the scoreline 3-1.. Oh btw.. while in the game,i twisted my ankle when im landing on the ground..
nah dun worry guys.. im fine.. :)
After the game,i called my dad to pick me up from the field.. while on the road,he told me my car will be back on Monday noon.. gosh! i gt class till 5pm.. how am i suppose to get it..? still thinking anyway.. mayb i will take the break time from 1-2pm b4 class start to get my car.. we'll see..

4 comments:

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

swt... what misunderstanding???
LOL... don't dream already lar !!!
starting from last week, there is no more OS class dy... =.=

WaiJin said...

got.. while playing badminton my communication gt error wit hong.. lol..
OS?? no more?? omg -.- i didnt noe..

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

oo...
haiyo that week ms may say the 5% quiz replace to the assignment dy..
that was the last week dy..

WaiJin said...

ohh..
okay okay..
blur jor.. -.-
wow.. u reply so fast..
im doing tutorial.. i very blur!!