Twitter

Monday, October 5, 2009

My Birthday Celebration~

Lol.. Wish myself happy birthday!
ppl keep calling me old dy.. :( haiz..
JaeNee,LeeAnn,Camey,Agnes,Kenny and more calling me oldest,old~~ T.T so sad lo..
anyway i dun wanna talk much bout my birthday.. will only upload main pics for dat day..
de rest of the pic can go to my facebook profile and view.. :)
I'll be busy dis week for midterm exam too.. so wish me luck ^.^

I went blur when LuenHong post his hand there.. @.@


They forced me to drink it all up in 10 sec.. >.<

Full of teh tarik in my mouth..
Ahh!! Mooncake as my birthday cake?! zomg!

Make a wish~
Shaun and Myself..
Woot! :D
ShuSiong and Myself..

Gangbanged!

3 comments:

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

Heya, Happy Birthday again !!! =D
guess you really had great fun...
it is a fact that you're getting old mah... you don't have to list my name in ur post >.<

hope you don't mind the small gift from ika and i, and also some snacks back from Shanghai all in 1 Watson's plastic bag =D

WaiJin said...

lol.. thx :)
yea.. i dun mind.. haha..
aiyo.. yea la yea la.. old dy >.<

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

you're welcome xD

you don't mind = you mind wor (just joking) ^_^

haiyo... just teasing around only lar...