Twitter

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Oct 25th~

Alright.. I've been MIA from blog for the past few days..
its becoz of KDU sports carnival.. I've participated badminton on Wednesday and Friday which includes single,doubles and mixed doubles match.
I cant bliv i hav to play for green team coz IT,MassComm and Engineering is in green. I tot blue =X
Oh well.. For green team playing against blue 1st day of the event,we actually lost all the matches coz blue team full of players with experienced and played for states.. While green team only ordinary players which play more den 1 sport.. And as u can see,my skills in badminton is rusty dy since the last time i touched a racket was 1-2 months ago..
2nd day of the event,we oso lost to yellow team for 3rd/4th placing..
I've played in single match which the score is 25-19.. my mates couldnt win for us too.. Except for Elaine in woman's single. Oh well.. Its okay team! We tried our best! Next up! Basketball! :D
Basketball event will be held on 29th and 30th of Oct,which is on Thursday and Friday!
This would be interesting becoz I've concentrated more on basketball then badminton recently..
But football i couldnt join in coz our team full of African players which they hav awesome stamina on them..
The next morning i woke up from bed,I suppose to go for football around 8am.. But once i wake up,I felt dat my body is aching.. And i oso thinks dat i wont be able to run while playing.. So i've skipped 2day's football.. Sry mates..
Thats all I wanna post for 2day.. Wish us luck for Basketball team!


LuenHong and Myself playing doubles.. I think this is the only clear pic taken by Ika.. Thx Ika.. :)

3 comments:

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

haiyo most of the photos also blur... she sat so far and captured... the most clear one is videos xD i lazy to upload >.<

WaiJin said...

lol.. its okay.. ahaha.. :)

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

see lar... mood swing that time will post one xD