Twitter

Monday, January 11, 2010

11th Jan~

The 1st and last of our own pic.

R.I.P Vivien Lee Ying Yinn
U will always be remembered in ur friends heart and especially my heart..
I will not forget the memories that we had together..
God Bless You..

Bad news bad news MORE bad news !
Why?! 2010 its worst den 2009 !!! OMG !!!
What's next? Global warming?! zzzz

Anyway.. I kena woke up by Jimmy's call around 12pm,he told me that my ex gf Vivien Lee Ying Yinn passed away.. Then i told him dun joke around la.. den he said he's not lying.. so i tot he's joking.. den I went on to call her dad,i asked whether izit true onot.. den he said yeah.. OMG! I was like shocked !
den I told Carmen,she cried and told everyone that know her.. I called Kitson to prepare by 6pm.. so dat we can go the funeral.. Sigh..
I oso pity XianYang coz he only juz started to hav a relationship wit her.. Havent 1 day,she passed away.. Gosh! What a nightmare.. I'm sry.. :(
I heard bout the whole story from her dad,he told me dat she uses the rafia string,RAFIA STRING u noe??!! not rope.. to tie it at the window and climbed out slowly.. but the rafia string cant tahan so she slipped and fell to 8th floor.. the body was found around 7.3oam..
Anyway after i heard this news,I whole day not in a mood.. Sigh..
Went to funeral.. I brought along Stitch soft toy,coz I bought for her as christmas present but she asked me to keep it at home,so i brought it along and passed it to her dad so that he can burn it along for her in heaven.. SIGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!! =[
What else can i say now?
For now im gonna screw dat fella who forced her out sometimes !!! U better watch out !
Friends-With-Benefit?? Ur ass la ! Use dis to have sex with her right? u go yak si la !
When she gt bf oso still call her! When im around oso still call her! After she passed away,u still continue party all night long!! Happy right?! I wont forget u! I got ur name!!!!

R.I.P Lee Ying Yinn - http://www.me-l0v3me.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

MingSheng said...

Vengeance is not the best solution <3 stay calm and think up a better / perfect plan for payback *GRINS*!!!