Twitter

Saturday, January 9, 2010

8th Jan~

This morning i woke up around 9.30am..
den went online to research on my phone stuff..
research on anti virus for mobile.. still wondering whether Nokia 5530XM nid protection from virus onot.. still thinking wanna take risk onot.. now trying out the 7 days trial for f secure lol..
oh well..
anyway was suppose to meet Jordash,Jilian and Shermaine in 1u at 11am.. but kinda busy with stuff so yeah.. told them I'll be late.. They bought the movie called Old Dogs at 1.30pm.. haha den i reached 1u late for like 20-30mins.. den i missed part of the movie.. but continue watched the whole movie.. its kinda funny.. but gt some touching part though.. haha..
I rate this movie 7/10.. :) aint dat boring..
afterdat Jordash left the cinema earlier coz he needs to go back to college..
After the movie,we den hang around in MPH awhile.. den Shermaine and Jilian hav to chao dy..
I walked to OSC to wait for Kitson and Joel Sua.
den went in to get a snooker table.. pass my IC to the counter coz it required IC to open the table..
played till 7pm,paid the bill den when i wanna ask for my IC,the fella said dun hav.. I was like WTH?! -.- den I told them i pass my IC to them.. then they screwed everything up.. Sigh ! now i hav to be a lil ma fan and go make police report.. Hopefully nth happen to my IC.. :(
after make police report dy,went to JerMin's house for steamboat..
Left over steamboat coz we only reached there around 9.30pm..
den we left his house around 10.45pm..
now Im sitting here.. without my IC :(
ahhhhhh!!
Screw it ! Year 2010??!! I seriously hope its getting better..
Oh and btw.. I got the phone i wanted.. :)
I suppose to get it after 2 months.. haha but i gt it after 3-4 days =D

No comments: