Twitter

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I've moved,needed to overcome it.


It's hard to let go,ain't easy to overcome this same situation over and over again,but I think I gotta be strong in heart to overcome it. I thought bout it in my mind, It's waste of time thinking bout "her",It's been awhile I've not see "her",I really wish that "she" still in this part of world where we belong. But people do move on,she'd moved to another part of the world. I hope she's happy now. I will not think bout "her" when I'm alone/in quiet place. Only change my mood to worse,which I don't need it now. All I need is to be happy and smile always :)
Thanks for the memories we've been through. :')
It's all great now. and thanks to my friends who cheered me up recently. :)
You guys are the best! Appreciated lots! Loves! :D

No comments: