Twitter

Monday, November 1, 2010

Everything seems okay,till that very second I think bout you.


2nd week of my job,everything went well,so far so good. :)
no complains! stress of coz got,but not that bad. :)
heard I might be going to SS2 mall on 19th or 21st of Nov @ Secret Recipe to do my job,which is installing the POS and standing by. Luckily its still nearby,didnt kena to go to Johor. Phew. :P
After all these while,I thought everything seems okay,till I drove back alone,thinking bout her,the "her" that left this world,thinking bout the memories,its so hard to forget. :'(
Its seriously aint easy to forget. Sigh. I need something to cheer me up,I need someone to cheer me up,im sry to say this but seriously,its just so painful to think back the memories! D;
And yes! whenever I'm alone,apparently I dunno why I'll think bout it. Why cant I stop this?! :(

1 comment:

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

cheer up bro... although memories is hard to forget... sometimes things has pass, just slowly take it off from the memories you had... slowly overcome it.. i know you can do it !!! cheers !!!