Twitter

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saturday,not quite a really good day.

Woke up around 6am,looked out the windows and said,"I knew it! Its raining!"
so I texted YannShun and asked whether is the match gonna continue as usual.
he said not sure,but who cares,juz go only. so I went to pick Park,our korean teammate,up from the Curve and head to LRT mamak for our breakfast. After breakfast,head to TARC with 6 cars going separately. Once reached TARC,we had to prepare ourselves and warm up.
The match ended in a lost for us. a 5-2 lost. How sad! I couldn't get the chance to shoot,the only shot I had its probably 20m out,i think. Another chance I had is 1st half 1v1 with the keeper,but the field is wet,the ball rolled onto the water and it stopped -_____-
so I freaking slowed down and slipped. "Swimming" inside the big pile of rain water is NOT COOL!
Kinda disappointed myself for the way I played. Got 2 times offside! =.=
After the match,we showered in the changing room and head to KFC for our lunch. I heard they said KFC,i straight stunned! Im on dieting la wei! why KFC?! Luckily I can actually control. :)
After lunch,was freaking tired,took a short nap in MengYoei's car. and now I'm home, exhausted, sleepy. But i cant sleep! I hav no idea why!!!

Was kinda bored,so me and my bro took some pics of us with our supporting clubs jersey,my bro's Arsenal and my Manchester United. :)

3 comments:

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

your KFC meal sure is coleslaw with bread again, am i right?

WaiJin said...

haha nah. i ate chicken too >< but took off the skins :)

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

i see... same like ika... =)