Twitter

Saturday, October 23, 2010

23rd Oct. Training Training Training!

2day is the training day for us to prepare for our friendly match against Tunku Abdul Rahman College (TARC) football team.
but b4 dat,I only came back from yam cha last night around 3am with Kitson,YiSoon,Yeezie and her friend. Went to MJ Cafe after my cg meeting in DUMC.
After MJ Cafe,went to fetch Kitson back home den went to Aman Suria Murni Discovery for another yam cha session.
Chit chat till 2am,den we went to fetch Yeezie and her friend back home in Puchong.
So around 3am only i reached home and I jumped straight to my bed coz i know im alrdy very tired plus need to wake up early.
I set my alarm at 8am,eventually woke up that time,but i was too tired so I went back to sleep again =x
Till my neighbour's house workers renovating,SO NOISY!
I woke up and said OKOK! I'll go for training now! >.<
den I went to the field late and they started training under the hot sun! HOT SUN I TELL YOU! =/ I had to train with them too,15 laps of running and jogging. UNDER THE FREAKING HOT SUN. is not as easy as u think it is.
Afterthat we played a small training game to improve our passing skills,with small goal post.
Weather is too hot until we had to stop the game after the score is 2-2. I scored 1 for my team lol.
After all the training we've been through,we were too thirsty and craved for WATER!
we went straight to double storey for our lunch there. Awesome lunch session as usual :)
Hopefully we're all and well prepare for the match next saturday,and HOPEFULLY i'm not working on that day! Aiks!
Nyways there's nth else I can do now. OH! and stupid flu! -.- pls dun come at the bad timing la!! =/

No comments: