Twitter

Monday, October 11, 2010

Dreams.

According to the people of the world,Don't be afraid to dream big.
To be honest,I don't usually dream big. Depends on what kind of situation.
Dream,sometimes It doesn't come true. Sometimes It does.
Though, I'll probably go and live with the flow,whatever happens,happened. :)
People dream big of having an awesome car like Ferarri,Porshe and so on. You dream and you will probably wont give up on it by achieving your dream. But for me,I wouldn't want to dream big,because wouldn't wanna take the risk and "play safe". Therefore I would prefer an average life that brings happiness in me and my family. :)
Moreover,money can't buy happiness.
For certain people,you would think money rocks your world and can't live without money. Yes I totally agree with that,but do you prefer a woman/man to actually love and care for you only for your money?
I realized something in my life that money is not everything. Money is just a bonus in your life that can gives you extra happiness. So I hope you people out there all realized something important from the above post. Do well,think well,strive well! Never ever give up in your life and gives yourself a target to aim for. You won't regret a single thing in your life and thats a certainty. :)

No comments: