Twitter

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Need some changes.

There's things I would like to change about myself. Everything/everyone is not perfect.
If I can TRY to change in myself,and that's my attitude,sensitivity,up down emotional, laziness and probably stubbornness.

1. Attitude - My attitude not to say that bad,and not to say that good. Somehow I would just like to change my attitude and into a 1 hell of a better and awesome guy :)

2. Sensitivity - I probably too sensitive towards some matters,and would love to change it since then.

3. Up down emotional - When I'm down,I'm very emotional and wouldn't wanna talk to people or even smile. So could probably help by smile everyday and forget every sad and memorable things that happened? Forgive and forget. :)

4. Laziness - I don't know why but I feel that I'm quite lazy in some point. I need to buck up myself to become a hardworking employer/person. :)

5. Stubborn - This stubbornness of me,would probably happened towards my parents and my friends. Seriously,I would like to change it and dun wanna be a stubborn person anymore. :)

2010 wasn't a good year,and I hope this coming year 2011 gonna be a better year. Good luck Wai Jin! Good luck family! Good luck friends! and of coz,Good luck people around me! :)

1 comment:

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

good luck and all the best, bro !!!
you can do it =)