Twitter

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Started and Ended with LOW. 2010


Why? Why did the year 2010 started and ended in low? Dramatic year I suppose?
Indeed.

Beginning of the year,It turns out to be very sad and crushed news.
So here goes the HAPPENINGS for year 2010.

January :
-I received my 1st Diploma cert from KDU college.
-I started my 2nd Diploma in SBIT.
-I've lost a friend. :'(

February :
-Chinese New Year. Ang Paosssssss :)
-I Celebrated Valentines Single/Friendship Day.

March :
Nothing happen during this month.

April :
-I Met my 'twin sister' from a friend's party. we kinda tricked everyone in the church and they eventually fell for it :D
-I went for my 1st mountain climbing @ Bukit Tabur.

May :
-Went to Edventure Camp and was nicknamed 'Superman'.
-Started single life.

June :
-FIFA World Cup!
-Final exam for my 2nd Diploma cert.
-Me and 3 of my teammates participated a stress soccer event hosted by Fly FM and we're the only Chinese team left in Finals and we won 3rd place and Best Supporter Awards. :)

July :
-I've participated an event hosted by Celcom @ KDU College. Its gaming event actually. FIFA World Cup 2010. I've won 1st place. :)
-I then got selected for the overall college,same event but there's 12 different finalist from 12 diff college around Peninsular Malaysia and I've won 1st place too. It was a fantastic and memorable moment. :)
-I've tried the BIGGEST burger in Malaysia and I cant finish the whole thing in 45 mins time! Not even quarter of the burger!
-And there goes my 3 months internship training.

August :
National Day :)

September :
-1st and 2nd dinner treat with my family from me because of the prize money I've won from the individual tournament.

October :
-My very special day. My 21st Birthday and there's more than 100 of my friends attended !
-My graduation day!
-Started a new life with a new hair style :D

November :
-Malacca 1 day trip with my teammates!
-Friendship problems.

December :
-Tambun and Lumut trip!
-PikTze's Christmas eve's celebration! Merry Christmas everyone! :D

And these is how I've been throughout the year. Overall,It was a fine year.
Looking forward to the year 2011 ! And hopefully It's gonna be a better year! :)

No comments: