Twitter

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

15th Oct~ KDU Charity Bazaar!

Alright,2day it's a carnival day in KDU college.. My group selling pasta and juice,pasta its like only RM3 and juice is RM1.50..I dun tink its worth it lo..coz its carnival..and its for charity..>.< should hav put de price to RM4 per plate..haiz..nvm la..once again,its for charity,not for us..haha..Okay so anyway i woke up at around 7.45am,to prepare de pasta sauce,around 8.30am i pick JerMin up from nearby mamak store..Afterdat reached college around 9am,so i juz pass those stuff and de sauce to my leader..coz my shift its around 1pm only start..so i gt time can hang out wit JerMin somewhere..den de carnival starts at 10am..after 2 hours ltr,i went back to college to check on our group's progress..I totally went blind and surprised when i asked my leader bout de pasta,she said sold finished alrdy..i was like..WAD?! OMG! ok lol nvm den..haha..so its a good thing l..afterdat i went to 1u wit JerMin for lunch,coz JerMin its actually having a date wit someone..=P so afterdat i left them both alone..den i went back to college to do my shift lo..haha..nth much to do le..everything sold out liao..T_T juices left 3 cups..u say le? hahaha!
ok la dats all for now..coz i juz reached home from college only..tiring wei >.<
ciaoz..

No comments: