Twitter

Saturday, October 11, 2008

10th Oct

Wow! 2day went to college in de morning around 8.30am..b4 dat me,CheeWei,Jon & MingSheng went to eat dim sum for breakfast.. After dat i went to college for my class,2day is de day to get 2 midterm exams results.. Im kinda nervous b4 getting it..ok so anyway my UID unsuspectedly gt a 17/20 marks..2nd highest in class x) highest is 18/20.. But!! for FOOP sub,i failed T_T lots of my friends failed dis too..haiz..ok wadeva la..i gt a 6/20..how sad.. After college around 1pm,me,CheeYin & Yulia went to Tesco to buy some ingrediants for de carnival next week..hehe we're making pasta..so anyway im surprised dat de parking fee is RM4! omg..! its worst den sunway..sigh.. Afterdat I fetch them all back to their hse safely,went back to my hse to rest like around 30 mins or so.. 5pm went for de football selection for my college..1st round i did gt elected..2nd round is 2day,so gotta wait till monday to get de result..juz nw actually played badly in de 1st few mins,but afterdat i can control dy..got 1 strike from my right leg switch to left leg and shoot,hit de crossbar..2nd strike is a goal..not dat bad at all,but i hope on monday i'll get de call up..nervous again!! >.< ok so dats all for now..ciaoz..

No comments: