Twitter

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

1st Oct..

hey hey..2day not much to do le..juz dat when i called Carmen bout de party,she asked me to go Sunway Piramid to find her.. den i said ok lo,and i tried to call JerMin along..but he couldn't go.. How sad..T_T ok so i went there and it was HUGE! haha..anyway she said she's in popular book store,so i went there and she's looking for her mom,haha i saw her mom 1st and she still looking around..Carmen u nid spec? x) haha.. jk only ah..hehe anyway i went for a walk wit her around..After dat we went to look for her mom,and her mom called me to go out for dinner wit them,so i said ok.. So when i reached there i told them im nt hungry and i'll juz hav a drink only..hehe..After dinner,they insist me to visit their hse..Her mom interviewed me T_T I'm kinda shy btw..but its ok la..her mom its cool and open..^^ Oh yea,thx Carmen for ur birthday present.. x)
Afterdat around 8.45pm i gotta go to Jon's hse to go for an ice cream party.. We had some fun there,de main point is to eat ice cream and play some games..haha..den we played de game called gossip game,i was de 3rd person who kena to sit on de throne..T_T and i was shocked someone gossip bout me saying im leng zhai..haha..surprised! but anyway was kinda fun la..guessing game..haha..
ok so after de party Jon fetch me back to his hse to get my car..and i went off to my hse..chatting wit my friends bout de party..ok so anyway i end it here..
ciaoz guys..x)

No comments: