Twitter

Friday, August 28, 2009

28th Aug~

2day its nt been a good day for me..
other den watched a movie called Laughing Gor.. Suddenly my feeling felt so weird and it all became the "blue" of me.. why? why is dis happen to me? WHY?! SHOO! go away la! i hate dis feeling DAMN IT!
move on~

Woke up around 12.20pm,suppose to go for football coaching at 8am,but apparently dat time its raining.. too bad den.. after 12.30pm,i went on9 to facebook for a moment.. 1pm only got out from my hse to pick ChiewFei up to 1u..
reached there and gather with CheeWei,Shaun and Mac later on..
wad i can say bout de movie is dat its nt dat bad though.. i voted 8/10.. if u noe de story from TVB drama.. den de movie goes very well and interesting.. :)

dats all i can say for 2day.. hopefully my dis feeling will end it A.S.A.P! hopefully someone special will cheer me up.. for now dat special someone is nt there.. :( so will juz screw it.. haiz..

2 comments:

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

HOY!!! Bro WJ, chill lar...
no matter how bad it is, don't lar be emo....

wish you could have that "special someone" to cheer you up as soon as possible....
anyway, today is kinda blue maybe due to the rain.....

anyway, cheer up !!! if you really cannot enjoy, then join us tomorrow for the international dodgeball match of MYS vs HK :D

WaiJin said...

oo~
im fine la..
:) dun worry..

u too chill ba..