Twitter

Monday, August 31, 2009

31st Aug~

To all Malaysians, Happy Merdeka!!! (Happy National Day)
:)

Now I look at the time,oh no.. its 3.40am.. Why am i still awake blogging? dats coz i was doing my BIG part in proposal since 12am juz nw.. and WOW! it took me 3 and a half hours to finally completed my part.. Okay not finally.. Miss FoongLi still need to recheck our proposal.. so yea.. hopefully no more returning proposal.. :S
Sry to my friends,I gt emotion problem when i get my redo proposal part.. :(

Okay.. i hav like 5 hours left to sleep.. 8am gotta start football coaching.. my 1st day of coaching.. oh well.. hopefully no rain.. its suppose to be my 2nd day but den the actually 1st day it rain.. so too bad.. :S

k la.. i wanna doze to bed dy.. cya guys.. take care.. :)

No comments: