Twitter

Sunday, August 2, 2009

2nd Aug~

Actually i gt a late msg from TzeMing bout the futsal competition..
its in footy.. i dun feel like going de.. coz im tired.. but nvm la.. giv face to my friend..
he intro me to his teammates.. its new to me lol.. coz never play wit them b4..

So around 9am we went there.. but still nt open.. the competition starts at 10.30am lol..
so we went to MingTien to hav our breakfast wit Brandon,1 of my friend + teammate oso..
around 10am we went back to footy futsal and lotsa teams gathering there dy..
and the time has come.. 1st match my team vs Waikiki Brothers.. which is Aizat's Tropz team.. where i used to study there b4 lol.. a good match but in de last sec we lost to a goal.. its okay Brandon.. we tried our best.. :)

2nd match vs.. erm.. forgotten the team name lol.. anyway its a fantastic match.. our captain made changes in our team den me,TzeMing and captain play as sub.. we were losing 1-0 at half time.. den me and the captain came in for 2nd half.. i scored 3 goals to beat them 3-2.. XD
hat trick!! xD
heh..

okay den comes to 3rd match where my team lost 3-1 to the strongest team in the group.. they've beaten 3-0 to Waikiki Brothers and 7-2 to another team.. well.. its okay la.. i enjoyed de match.. i scored the only goal in dis match.. and the overall goals i scored is 4 goals.. all 4 goals i dedicated to her! :) heh..
after the competition.. me and TzeMing went for our lunch.. chatted alot bout him and his target.. xD hahahaha..
dude! juz move on la.. okay? my advice de.. :)

afterdat went back home and rest awhile.. Jimmy forced me to go futsal =.=
i asked him belanja me :P coz since i gt no money dy =.=
went to futsal wit him.. challenge its still on.. where 2day both of us get 5 goals each.. =.=
i cant really play well coz of my injury.. u lucky Jimmy! lol.. :D
and now im here at home resting and blogging.. XD
finally can rest!! :D
ciaoz all!!

No comments: