Twitter

Thursday, September 10, 2009

10th Sep~

Why cant u stop?! Must u continue bugging me??!!
I damn headache dy.. pls.. juz leave me alone!
Sigh!!
Advices from my friends are right.. Thx guys.. :)
Especially u.. U kept me strong! and im doing wad im suppose to do..
heh.. u noe who im referring to la.. :)
haiz.. ok i shall stay strong! Heard comments from other friends which JerMin & Camey said bout me,im being softhearted.. WeiYin said im too nice to girls dats y dun dare to scold her.. Shaun said i gt no balls to scold her.. haiz.. im doing my very best dy.. giv me time coz i never scold a girl b4 except my sis.. :S

3 comments:

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

hey... chill lar...
don't so stress until it affects your studies man...
you're doing well now...
what you need is just trying to be not softhearted and also not to entertain "her" too much...

the more you entertain "her", the more "she" will be finding you back...
i had this experience before...
although is different, it's almost similar... all the best !!!

WaiJin said...

lol..
i cant be hardhearted wei..
dats juz nt me.. :(
but will try ba..
dun worry..
i'll be fine.. :)
thx

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

same here lor....
sometimes words coming out from my mouth, it's totally very hurting and makes people hates me..
but nothing that i could change...
at least you're fine... :D
you're welcome !!!