Twitter

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Late Post and Random :P



haha.. look at the pic above.. it's a LION magazine for Leo's and my face is inside.. :P
i tink is 2 years ago.. haha..
Random~

Jimmy speechless after me,JaeNee and Camey teased him :P

My sis,JaeNee(far end),Camey.. LOL!
Lame babes.. :D


These 2 pics was taken on saturday after my football wit the gang,den went to fetch Jimmy from 7-11 nearby,and fetch my sis from her tuition,Jimmy wanna go mcD to find them.. in de end kena kacau and teased by us LOL! :) Playboy.. HAHAHA!
JerMin and Carmen

This pic taken after i fetch Jimmy to kasturi,den JerMin called up whether wanna go eat onot.. lol.. den i brought my sis along.. its in bao bao pan mee.. :)
oh oh! and i heard bout earthquake @.@ wow!
ciaoz peeps! take care :)

No comments: