Twitter

Monday, September 14, 2009

11th,12th,13th & 14th Sep~

Pics from 12th Sep football session.. :)

YiChyuan and YannShun.. Can spot me? :)
Break.. :D
Heh.. Feel so good once i wore back my Mecurial Vapor :D
Me and Richard


Sry.. Missed out some info on 10th of Sep lol.. :)

Me and Camey.. didnt noe LeeAnn took dis pic =.=


Shitness !
i didnt update blog for 4 days dy..
so yea..
here i go..
b4 i start.. i wanna wish someone who turns 15 dis year..

Happy 15th Birthday Wong Carmen! :)
May ur wish come true! i tink i noe wad izit! haha..
Enjoy ur life wit my bro,JerMin :)


Well.. i shall start on 11th Sep..
so yea.. i didnt noe the plan yet for her birthday.. all i noe is dat we're going ou and celebrate for her there..
b4 the celebration,i went to picked up JaeNee and LeeAnn from library for lunch.. coz they're hungry.. oh i mean LeeAnn is! coz JaeNee and I didnt eat :P
so i went to picked them up to the nearest McD and had her lunch there.. :)
around 12.30pm,went to DJ sch to pick Camey up.. she's late for like few mins.. -.-
Afterdat went back to the library to droped them off.. den went back to DJ sch again to pick Jo,Joel and MeiYan up to MeiYan's hse.. They changed and everything den we headed to ou to meet the others.. there's some part missing and i dun wanna tell coz of privacy.. juz the conclusion is dat her mom called and asked me to tell her wad's happening and stuff.. so i told her every single thing.. Den we went to Shabu Shabu for our lunch+celebration.. :)
wasnt dat bad at all.. hehe.. we had our fun.. Camey was soooooo sleepy.. Lmao.. sleepless night somemore la? lol..
afterdat.. we went to play pool game.. Jimmy vs me.. LOL! he lost all to me :P
heh.. den we went to meet Camey's cousin,Cheryl.. Hoho.. :)
and later on,fetch them back home.. :)
dats all on 11th Sep.. :)

12th Sep?
hmm.. okay.. here it goes..
i didnt sleep much on dat night,i only slept at 4am and woke up at 7.30am for football match with dat bastard who pissed me off.. well he's well off lucky dat i didnt get to break his leg..
coz im playing attacking position which is striker and he's playing attacking position which is midfielder.. =.=
and JerMin actually helped me out :) nt telling wad he had done :)
okay so the whole match we actually played in 2 matches.. 1st half against DJ team and 2nd half against Taman Sea team.. 1st half we drew 3-3.. Me, Richard and MengYoei came off after we were leading 3-1,coz kinda a lil tired.. :S i didnt score on dat game,but i did try to make the keeper hard and he did saved some shots from me.. :S
2nd half we asked them to continue,they said they dun wan =.= so fast stamina no more meh? =.=
so Taman Sea team came by.. den we asked them to play.. they gt excited and we played against them..
the score is 8-2.. :D
i scored hat trick which is 3 goals..
heh.. thx Richard for all the assists.. :)
we did well for the 2nd half/match..
the whole team came off after 4-1,and we sub everyone in the team with Jason's team..
they did very well too.. scored 4 goals too..
haha nt bad.. :)
okay at last.. we went to our lunch break as usual..
den i fetch JerMin and Carmen back to my hse.. get rdy to go to CheeLeong's place for steamboat dinner..
Thx CheeLeong :)
den at night after CheeLeong's place.. I went to pick Shermaine and YiChyuan up for yamcha session.. which all goes well.. haha..
long time no see Shermaine la.. miss u babe! :D
after de yamcha session.. was on the way back to my hse till Camey smsed me and told me dat MU losing 1-0.. I straight flew back home and watch the game.. heh.. once i step into my hse.. Giggs equalised XDDDD
hahaha.. damn good luck wei :D
so yea.. dats all for 12th of Sep..

13? nothing much la..
juz went to futsal wit Jimmy..
i scored 4 goals.. he score none :P
Thx Jimmy for u belanja-ing me.. :)
and btw! dun smoke infront of me and blow the smoke towards my face =.=
u noe i dun smoke.. zz

14th of sep?
Aiks.. nth much oso la..
juz went to DJ sch to see wad's happening to Carmen..
and den fetch Camey to tuition center nearby my college..
went to college for EC class.. which is damn boring coz its only 1 hour class and im like late for 30 mins :P
Ms Shirley gav out the assignment.. =.=
and the proposal nid to submit on thursday including 4 tutorials zzzz
damn moody.. i dunno wad happened to me..
everything goes fine..
but something bothering me at night.. and im nt sure wad izit.. =.=
and oh yea.. to dat fella who keep disturbing/stalking her.. im gonna screw ur ass upside down if u keep continueing =.=
u noe its damn annoying u retarded fella!
i hope everything will be fine for u.. juz dun go think back bout the past.. which is all totally screwed up for u..
cheers! take care!
:)


WOI! its not my birthday la =.= its Carmen's!

No comments: