Twitter

Monday, December 14, 2009

13th Dec~

13th of Dec!
My mom's special day! Her birthday! Woot!

Happy Birthday MOM! I Love you so much!!

Went to celebrate dinner with my whole family in Sushi Zanmai in Desa Park City..
Walao! Ate till full dy ><
can die after eat another bite.. @@
after dinner went to 1 Utama, coz my mom wanna change her watch to another.. lol..
expensive watch @@ my dad bought for her.. haha.. how romantic..
den i asked my mom, dad gt giv u xoxo? hahahaha.. den she said no le.. coz my dad nt romantic enough.. LOL!
hmm.. am i like my dad?? LOL we'll see xD
In 1 Utama, I went to dropped by in WeiYee's shop and say hi, didnt realize dat i met ChuiFern few mins later.. lol.. Sry,i was sweating coz nt feeling well ><
Haha and im shocked dat she mentioned bout ShiangChyn.. lol she told me they both same class b4 in form 2 lol..
dats all for dat night.. haha..
oh and was planning wit Kitson bout the genting 3 days 2 night trip.. XD
hopefully next morning i can book the hotel room.. >< damn alot ppl reserved dy.. gosh!
okay guys gtg sleep.. ciaoz :D

No comments: