Twitter

Monday, December 28, 2009

26th Dec~

B4 I post the day for my outing,I would like to wish my friend a happy birthday..
Happy 19th Birthday Christine Tan! :)
May u and ur bf happy 4eva !

2day woke up quite early.. around 8am to prepare for football..
heh.. after football went for lunch with mates..
den rush back home to prepare for outing with WeiYin,WaiShan and WaiLing..
dis is like my 1st time going out with them except WeiYin coz i went out with her 2nd time lol..
1st we plan to watch movie,but it didnt work out coz of the long queue and wrong timing of the movie..
den WeiYin suddenly plan to go sing k.. but its kinda expensive coz its on saturday..
den we changed our plan to juz walk and look around.. lol i wanted to buy new clothes for new year.. but dun hav nice shirt for me -.-
den we head to Penang Flavours for our so called lunch.. haha..
met up SuYang and Jeffrey and ask them to join us =D
after lunch,its time to waste our time and sit around.. accompany WeiYin till 7pm coz she's alone..
after 7pm den i fetch WaiLing and WaiShan back home..
and den rush back home for Sean's party.. which is my neighbour.. lol
enjoyed the dinner there.. haha coz only ate duck and pork.. couldnt eat another bite :S
den went up to play ps2,fifa08.. lol..
We play in this kind of league whereby 5 ppl which include Myself,TzeMing,Stanley,my bro and Sean.. fight each other for the top of the league..
Apparently i came in 2nd place,1st place is TzeMing,3rd is Sean,4th is my bro and last is Stanley.. LOL!
i pity Stanley.. haha.. coz he can even lose to my bro.. @.@
reached home around 12.45am..
woot! kinda tired.. whole day outings..
haha.. ciaoz guys !

WaiShan,WaiLin and me
Me,WaiShan,WeiYin and WaiLing
Tall to short.. LOL

Me and WaiLing.. Haha SuYang pity me coz i hav to squad down a lil.. xD

No comments: