Twitter

Friday, December 25, 2009

24th-25th Dec~ Merry Christmas!

24th Dec,its PMR results day,and I fetched my bro to his sch to get his new form 4 books and his PMR results.. He gt 6A's 1 B lol..
congratz to him so i took him to genting with Kitson to enjoy their day.. They deserved it .. :)
went to genting by bus and skyway..
checked into the room around 3.30pm.. den rest awhile..
den CheeHao called me and asked whether he and his friends can sleep awhile.. so i said can.. :)
den we waited for them,they reached dy den we 3 go off around and get our dinner back to hotel..
haha.. after dinner,I went to my ex's room coz she asked me to come over..
den i went there i tot wanna say hi only.. but chit chat awhile..
argh! dat memories came back through my mind.. i was emo the whole time i talked to her.. oh well.. its normal.. den Jimmy suddenly called,kinda quarelled wit him but now ok dy..
den Kitson called to ask me go back,den i told her i wanna go back dy.. argh! its juz so emotional for both of us.. -.-
crap!
All i can say is i still miss her a lil.. but wad's de point?
when i say i wanna move on,im moving on..
so dats all bout it..
den me,Kitson and my bro went to play snooker..
played half way I was kinda headache so i went back to my room alone..
slept quite early.. and my phones ran out of battery -.-
the next day,woke up around 5am,den i was kinda hungry so i took 1-2 packets of maggie cup to eat.. lol Kitson woke up too.. and lastly my bro.. LOL!
den all of us eating our early breakfast at 5am HAHAHAHA!!
after breakfast,we went back to sleep.. 8am woke my bro up for breakfast.. but me and Kitson dun feel like going coz kinda tired..
haha around 10am only my bro went for it.. but came back in 10 mins,he told me the whole place is full -.-
lol.. den we kinda skipped breakfast.. den lunch time we went for steamboat buffet.. 19.90 per pax! shit! i know its cheap! BUT DAMN SUCK!
after our lunch,we all head to flying coaster.. me and Kitson sat twice.. =D
1st time was awesome! 2nd time no feeling -.-
i asked my bro whether he wanna sit onot,he said he dun dare..
balless !! xD
den its drizzling.. we went in and walk around.. bought starbucks drinks and played ps3 for 1 hour.. RM25 for 1 hour =.=
screw it only la.. since still gt time..
hehe.. we played winning eleven 10..
i beat Kitson 2-0 and 1-0..
i beat my bro 4-0 XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
after that,we head to skyway..
thank god there's this aunty helped us!
coz when i saw the queue is DAMN long,den there's dis aunty asked wanna buy tix from her onot.. i said okay..
den she sold to use 3 = RM10
which is cheaper by RM5..
cool :D
if we didnt meet dis aunty,we would hav reach bus stop by 9pm den only take taxi =.=
phew! thank god !
coz our bus depart by 7pm..
anyway.. it was an awkward and tiring day..
nevertheless.. we enjoyed :)
Me and Kitson heading to Haunted Mansion :) damn suck wei =.=

Kitson trying to kiss me -.-
5am: maggie cup time !
Haha my bro juz woke up..
yum yum~
Night dreamer!
look around our table =D

My bro,me and Kitson..

No comments: