Twitter

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Graduate? Internship Training on the way?

Oh well. I said b4 bout my education place,I dont really like the management and everything.
It totally sucks badly !
imagine ! There's no : 1. Student Card
2. TimeTable/Class Schedule
3. Proper lecturer in every module.
And there's more !
Last minute changes? Time? No replacement classes? WTF is dis?! Stingy boss. -.-
Havent really finish my finals for 2 modules,but I THINK im graduating? I dunno? Confusion ! omg.
Oh well,I juz hope i can screw him after my intern for 3 months !
Sigh.
Next week starting my intern training, wont be free for outings all that. ONLY night time mayb? Aiks. I want outings la ! D:
3 months 3 months 3 months. Its like NS wei,but i didnt kena for NS. I rather go NS den intern in HIS company !
Okay. I'll stop here. I'm back blogging. i think. LOL!
but still be a lil inactive la. haha.
take care peeps :)

No comments: