Twitter

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Surprised ! ;D

We've made it through the Semi Finals !
I cant believe it ! seriously! :D

Here how the matches goes for us.
1st match,we won by 3-0.
All the goals scored by me. LOL sry la. being perasan mayb? but i aint joking. haha.

2nd match,we won by 5-1.
All the goals scored by Richard. woo! :D

Well,me and Richard agreed that our man of the matches goes to our defender!
Hard Solid Defender ! :D

And not to forget! We wanna specially thank to those who came to support us! Seriously!
Here the list of my friends that came. :)

1.JerMin
2.Carmen
3.LeeAnn
4.Kitson
5.JaeNee
6.Agnes
7.Simon
8.Pamelyn
9.Lydia
10.XiuPei

And of coz! Our whole S&R team players! :D

Never give up! Support us to the finals!
Lol see dis LeeAnn -.- I was preparing for warm up she go took this pic.
Last 4 on the left + Red pants dude is Tiento FC for Street Strika!
The whole team is Shag and Run FC! :)

MengWai defending the ball.

Haha. Check out MengWai fall. After he fall,I scored the goal. How ironic!