Twitter

Monday, June 21, 2010

Tired 1st day.

The 1st day of my internship training got off to a tiring day.
Among all my mates,I went to office the earliest,which is 8.30am,the others reached after 9am. -.-
den I got selected to help out M7 class which is under laptop module.
Half way through the class,Mr Stephen a.k.a the boss of the company suddenly called me to assist him in his class which is M1,Hardware module. Oh gosh! Its not a good thing to work with him. D:
The reason why? Not here. Dun wanna tell here. D:
Privacy needed. haha. wanna know den find me in msn or facebook :) i'll tell u there.
After finished my 1st day of training,I straight went to basketball training in KDU college.
My african mate called me up to join him. Haha thx bro. But to be honest,i'm nt interested in getting selected coz the competition is 3v3. Im not into that type of game. I'm more to a 5v5 person. Haha. I'll wait for the next selection in September. :)
Anyway I'm tired now. Wanna get some rest and do some work out. Take care peeps!
Tmr is my 2nd day D:

No comments: