Twitter

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

10th Feb~

This morning woke up at 6am..
prepare myself to go DJ sch awhile.. talked to XiuPei when she reached sch.. LOL!
den when i chao dy,XiuPei brought along Ed-Lynn.. HAHAHA!! sad case la.. No pangsai chat wit me LOL!
I left the sch dy,went to fetch KinKit for breakfast.. Wanna waste time,went to Blitzone.. lol and saw JoelSua overthere ! My god dat fella ponteng sch lol.. We played COD4 and L4D2.. It was fun ! ;D
afterdat around 10am,I brought KinKit to cut his hair.. Haha nice hair cut lol.. after his hair cut,i fetch him back home.. den i went back home online awhile b4 i leave the hse and go back to DJ sch and pick Jimmy up to go 1u.. He told me RipCurl slippers gt half price or so =.= in the end takda.. Kena conned == he bought cotton-on slipper instead.. LOL! QuikSilver's slippers is damn nice wei !!! I wanna buy !! but damn expensive.. RM70+ =.=
After he bought the slipper,we den went to OSC for snooker.. He vs me in friendly.. LOL he gave me 20 points for advantage.. Underestimated me =.= He lost in the end,even though exclude the 20 points oso he lost =D 2nd game oso the same.. he gave me 20 points again =.= he lost again.. same thing,exclude it oso lost.. lost by only few points i think.. hahaa =D
Then after snooker,i fetch Jimmy and GongYiZai to centrepoint coz XiangLe waiting there.. They all going for dinner with their dates.. haha.. =D
Den reached home,I online awhile,and look at the time! Its 5.30pm! I go for jogging ! heh.. Weather extremely hot 2day! I jog and sweat too much ! =.=
den jog 1 big round,came back to use the trackmill.. 10 mins only i beh tahan dy =.= Dunno why.. mayb coz of the weather.. Screw it la ! =.=
10pm went out supper wit my coussy.. =D
she wanna eat super spicy sausage so much!
here's the video ! :D
enjoy!

No comments: