Twitter

Saturday, February 13, 2010

12th Feb~

This morning I woke up kinda early coz of Jimmy's SMS =.=
around 8.30am he smsed me,i replied den continue sleep till 10am XD
afterdat went down to eat my oatmeal den watch tv awhile..
prepare to go to DJ sch to pick Carmen and Kitson up..
den went to 1u to meet JerMin,ShengYuen,JaeNee and Johnson..
we watched Wolfman.. Lol.. Its kinda scary.. go watch it.. i gt heart attack =.= haha..
movie rating : 6/10
after movie,JaeNee den met up Camey,then they both hang out 2gether or smth..
lol.. den we went to OSC to wait for MeiYan,Lishcen,WinKent and another guy dunno his name dy lol..
Jimmy,KevinGan and RuiDe inside OSC playing snooker.. den i went in kacau awhile =D
Oh and Emilia called me,she told me she saw me -.- but i didnt see her.. lol nvm..
den we 5 ppl sit in JerMin's car to head to Puchong for Shabu-Shabu! Finally me and JerMin get to go there coz we planned it earlier dy.. lol..
after makan,I felt so full -.- stomach like gonna burst dy.. coz i still remember dat i gt small stomach =.=
but in the end seriously i cant eat much.. lol.. SeanLim! If u were here,u would LOVE it ! :D
no offence but the food is AWESOME! :D Worth eating for RM26.50 ! :D
After dinner,we head back to PJ,den JerMin put us down to my car,den we 3 head to Pelangi for snooker.. After snooker,we head to CheeLeong's hse to help out with his stuff.. OOPS! I'm sry ShirleyMui,I didnt meant to say it out.. It slipped.. really sry! :(
Afterdat I fetch Kitson back home,den when i reached home..
open my room door,when i took out my wallet and put it on the table,I realized something ! there's a small valentines gift ! Hoho not telling out her name.. but.. dun la think so much! probably friendship gift :P
she's the only girl dat gave me valentines gift.. Aww so sweet ! hahahah! Thx! :P
Anyway its getting late now.. its 2am! tmr i gt futsal at 10am =.=
ciaoz peeps!

No comments: