Twitter

Saturday, February 20, 2010

19th Feb~

Lol.. whole day got plans ! my goodness ! Whole day not free ! :S
haha.. anyway in the morning around 10.30am,I woke up and get prepared by then..
Went to pick Kitson,WeiBin and JaeNee den head to Carmen's hse to visit :)
afterthat head to Sunway Piramid.. Bought tickets for All Well Ends Well movie..
movie rating : 8/10
haha.. funny movie la.. lol.. after bought the ticket,we went to makan..


we went to dis restaurant ! beh tahan -.-
expensive plus food is suck ! =.=
dun go there for lunch! probably my worst lunch ever !


I forgotten to take it b4 they eat.. This chicken rice only rice,6 pieces of siu yok and vege for RM9 -.-
This wanton soup only plain wan,its cost RM9 oso..
Iced Lemon Tea cost RM4..
Sky Juice a.k.a plain water cost RM2
Iced blended cappucino cost RM8


We fed up dy,den we went to play snooker/pool.. me and Kitson play snooker and bet whoever lose pay all.. -.- i lost by 2 points.. walao =.=
after snooker,we straight head to cinema to watch our movie.. :)
hilarious movie make us all hungry.. den we went to find makan.. Found GasOlin restaurant.. this restaurant way better den the previous wan we went..
After our teatime,its oso my dinner anyway.. we den head back to PJ.. fetch JaeNee back home,den visit her hse lol.. juz awhile coz WeiBin rushing home.. den I fetch both WeiBin and Kitson back.. Carmen and Lishcen follow me to my hse,JerMin alrdy reached my hse earlier..
den we played Mahjong and cards.. KentWyn,SherWyn and WeoiHerne den reached my hse.. but sadly no and pao for them coz my parents went out.. but they came back after my friends left.. LOL!
poor thing..
den me and Lishcen went to KokSing hse to visit.. gamble and won alot !
but when go to WeiBin's and gamble.. I lost the most there -.-
anyway nvm la.. hahaha.. tmr another day in KokSing's place :) hehehehe..

My hand and Lishcen's leg.. LOL see the difference.. my hand bigger den her leg..
Her leg and JerMin's hand..
Her leg and JerMin's leg.. LOL! my leg is at the left side.. cant see properly lol..

No comments: