Twitter

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Feb 24th & 25th~

24th of Feb, whole day packed with plans :)
After watched ManUtd game on internet live streaming against WestHam,around 6am i only nicely slept on my bed till 9am,woke up for my class.. Class ends at 4pm coz discussion for my exam the next day..
After class I straight called up AgnesJie and ask them where are they now coz we're actually gonna visit her hse.. Me, her bf Simon, Ika, JiaHong, Enqee, Alan, MichelleTing, MichelleTan, WeeLiam, Benjamin and Eugene came by.. me,JiaHong,Enqee,Simon and Alan played monopoly till sien dy den ask Simon to be host for 21 :P
Hoho.. I won around RM30+
after the visit,I head back home awhile for dinner den straight drive out to TropicanaCity for movie with Eunice,Felicia,Bob,Kenny and 1 more guy dunno his name =x
coz never intro each other actually.. haha..
watched The Valentines Day
movie rating : 7/10
haha funny ! Taylor Swift act till so retard ! hahaha !
but i think both Taylor's suit each other though :)
After the movie,we went to SyedAbu for yamcha and they shisha..
coz i dun shisha.. too bad :P
afterdat only reached home around 12.30am lol..
didnt really study for exam.. straight doze dy! hahaha..
the next morning only i start my revision.. geng le? :P
still can get 45/50 la! not bad wad :P
den continue with practical.. I think i pass la.. haha.. coz i didnt do any mistake.. :) mayb the router part coz Streamyx router website cannot go in -.-
everyone oso cant go in.. so free marks i guess :) haha..
after the exam,our teacher AhLeong told us dat its his last day here.. Probably sad to see him go.. Coz he's a great teacher dat can entertain us with jokes.. Seriously gonna miss him even though only 3 weeks with classes.. I dun think other teacher its gonna be like him.. I gt a feeling its gonna be very boring in class after he leave..
He's gonna further his studies i think..
Oh well.. its okay la.. :)
Anyway night time gonna pick Kitson,Johnson and JoelSua to Rhasta for shisha.. What's with shisha? nice meh? lol.. I wont take it so no worries :)
and planning morning football the next morning b4 i head up to Genting with my family.. :)

No comments: