Twitter

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

2nd BBQ in a week!






This is the 2nd time I had a BBQ party this week! Gosh!
although I aint feeling well,I still attended :/
anyway this party is for my mates that juz finished their finals in KDU and graduating dy :)
Was fun and enjoyable night with my old pals. :)
Thx AgnesJie,Simon,IkaMeiMei,JiaHong for the set up and preparation. :)
Glad to met up some of my ex KDU mates. heh.

Let the pictures do all the talking !
2nd round went to Aman Suria Murni with MingSheng,ChiewFei,Kenny,ShiangChyn and Jonathan.



Myself,Ben and Kenny
Kenny,Jonathan,Myself,ShuSiong and ShiangChyn. FriendsForever! :)

3 comments:

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

haiyo~ the first picture you put up too fast dy... got better one being captured before you guys came over...

WaiJin said...

haha okok i go add up now xD

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

hahaha... LoL...
that photo of you with the pile of BBQ stuff... hahaha...
if there were small little kids around you, then you'll mampus.. :P