Twitter

Monday, July 12, 2010

Silkygirl Cheer 2010 !

Its a nice weather to hang around.
Woke up around 8.20am,luckily Kitson woke me up,if not I will continue sleep till noon lol.
Ate breakfast in Sedap restaurant with Kitson, played a prank with him saying that 2 other leng luis will come along with me :P
wanna intro to him wan :P
Im nt telling him till they reach. haha. Joslyn and MeiYan appeared. Kitson speechless like hell dy HAHA!
YiSoon den came later on. After breakfast,i fetched them to LRT in Kelana Jaya,dropped them off excluding Kitson coz he wanna follow me. I drove to Bukit Jalil and it only took me 20-30mins to reach there. When I reached dy I called LeeAnn,she only juz went into the LRT train. HAHAHA!
den me and Kitson head to the Cheer venue,half way to the place,someone asked "Are you Wai Jin?" Lol i thought why suddenly I so famous wan?! :O
and its Shawne's Mom who asked me that question,lol still wondering how she recognize me. haha!
Faster intro ur cousin to me!! Shawne!!! :DDD
then went into the place,they alrdy starting the cheer dy,we reached in time :D
I juz skipped till the result la den.
Mickeymitez from SMK DJ got the new comer awards.
5th place for Cheer 2010 is Sri Aman
4th is Stompers from SMK BU3
3rd is Dynamitez from SMK DJ
2nd is Blitzerz SMK BU4
and the champion goes to Sri KL.
Agreed that Sri KL done well compare to the others.
You guys deserved it :)
Well done!

After the cheer,I gt my own competition coming up too.
Remember I won the netbook from this FIFA world cup 2010 game by Celcom?
yes,I gt selected to represent KDU college to compete with 11 other diff colleges.
Brought along Kitson,WinKent,SinKeong and Carmen with me to support :)
the game only either Spain or Netherlands. Coz its the final of the world cup lol.
1st game I took Spain and gt a 1-0 scoreline against a foreigner.
2nd game I thought I unlucky I gt the Netherlands coz overall Spain is better.
I gt the score of 4-1 :D
I went into Final with 3 players remaining.
Me and 2 other Malay dudes.
I'm the only Chinese guy lol.
the rules of the final is that whoever scored the most goals wins!
1st match is the 2 malays,MalayA and MalayB. LOL
MalayA won 2-0.
then I vs the winner,which is MalayA.
I won 3-0.
So I lead 3 goals.
MalayA with 2 goals.
and MalayB with 0.
the last game,I vs MalayB.
and I lost 2-1.

Overall Final Match Score (Goals) :
Me : 4 goals.
MalayA : 2 goals.
MalayB : 2 goals.

So these 2 malays will go against each other in Penalty Shoot Out.
MalayA lost to MalayB.

1st prize is RM10,000
2nd is RM5,000
and 3rd is RM3,000
All 12 finalists gathered around.


Lol he's celebrating.

HEHEHEH ! WOOTS! :P
My dream came true ! :'D

would like to thank WinKent,Kitson,SinKeong and Carmen for the support :D

Lishcen and JaeNee. I potong :P
Lishcen acting cute while I punching her and squeezing Kitson's ahem :D
Lishcen and me.
JaeNee and me.

7 comments:

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

20 minutes to reach Bukit Jalil?
which road you use?
the one that you normally use or the one that i taught you last time when we go vivian's house?

anyway, that's so great of wining RM3K.... congrates.... hahaha... means now you have the use of laptop and also you can have extra cash to get something that you want =)

WaiJin said...

haha. the one u taught me. the sunway highway :D

lol not 3k le. 10k =x haha.

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

hahaha... that one is LDP then going out to Kesas highway... =) but i found out another faster way, somore no need toll =)

oh ok...

WaiJin said...

haha. which way?

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

go through old klang road....
there is the first junction turning to Bukit Jalil one....
hahaha... that one even faster 15 minutes can reach at Sri Petaling Carrefour... =)

WaiJin said...

lol im still kinda stucked though D:

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

hahaha... i know you'll go stucked... when got the chance to meet you only tell you =)