Twitter

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Fantastic Friday?

The whole night was thinking,whether wanna go to work on saturday onot? Coz i hav weekly football with my mates. Quite a tough decision for me. Coz this week nid to warm up for the Semis matches at night.

*think till i fell asleep*

Woke up 6.30am in the morning,suppose to hav breakfast with JerMin and JerNing. But ended up JerMin fell back asleep den i went to work at 7am. Which is damn early for me! My work starts at 8.30am lol. My 1st time ever went early for my work 2day. hahahah.

Started my work early in the morning,finished my work around 6.30pm. Had my lunch break for 30mins only coz of the meeting we had during the break. See how rushing we were? D:

After work,rushed back home,but wait! I stucked in traffic jam for 30 mins. which is okay for me. but when i reached home around 7.15pm,i got like 15mins to rest den nid to fetch my bro to tuition around 7.30pm. Afterdat,went to MingTien with my friends there. Ate my dinner,rushed to DUMC for cell group. but ended up very bad traffic jam in the roundabout area nearby. So I called it off and head back to my hse to prepare the world cup match with Brazil vs Holland. My mates and gang came for the match,it was an EPIC MATCH! seriously. Brazilians played very rough,Robinho's goal no doubt its nice, Melo's the villain ! Robben did not dive in the match so stop nagging like ur grandma,Robinho!

After the match,the whole team thinking bout what are we suppose to do or how we celebrate IF we win the semis tmr night. hahaha! Yoei wanted to do the Wonder Girl's dance. GAY!!!!!! Richard wanted the Sorry dance. hahaha but we'll see how the ideas goes tmr morning football la. Discussion havent close. hahaha!

OH! I gt the news that there's no work tmr so no nid to skip anything :P heh!

and now i finally get to rest! wish us luck tmr night! all supporters,pls come and support us! will msg u guys the time and venue tmr! :)

CYA! ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you have a great blog!!~! I really enjoy your insight and your 'findings', I'm going to have to follow so I don't miss another moment of your fun...If u wanna strong ur body then u can visit here online physical therapy seminars thanks for sharing with us.