Twitter

Sunday, July 18, 2010

BBQ with The Shaggers & Supporters :)


Shag & Run FC players!
Tiento FC perhaps? Hmm.


Planned the BBQ thing earlier and its time!
the night has come at Yoei's house in Shah Alam.
Left my house around 6.15pm den picked up Ben,Kitson and JaeNee.
Met up JerMin,Carmen,LeeAnn(1 car),AgnesJie,IkaMeiMei and Simon(2nd car) in Sunway Pyramid.
Led them to Yoei's house and reached around 7.30pm or izit 8pm. forgot lol.
They only juz started BBQ-ing and it does delayed the whole thing.
Had a few chats and laughters with The Shaggers and Supporters :)
And we suppose to do photoshoot,but we delayed again. lol.
Ended up JaeNee,LeeAnn and Kitson kena scolded by they own respective parents.
Ben's mom did called only when we're on the way back.
So after took a few group photos,I went to fetch them back.
Reached LeeAnn's house around 2am,sincerely apologized to her dad. It was okay i guess?
Hopefully u're okay the next day,ann.
Next is JaeNee's, lagi scary!
Whole family waited outside the entrance door for us.
I was so scared when i saw them outside,but Its my fault,not hers.
So I think I've done the right thing by apologizing to them though they're kinda creep me out. But i'm cool with it. For Kitson,nah. I know him well,dun nid me to go in apologize right? LOL
Ben oso. hahaha. Awesome night indeed :)
nyways kinda tired dy and still sick. :(
Sleep. Nights ;)

My twin sis,Pamelyn and PeiJi ! (doesnt me and my sis look alike?) :D
Photoshooting time :)
Happy 18th Birthday AiJia !
Make a wish,girl ! :)

The team players :)
Chicken Wings :d

The Shaggers!

Front view of myself
Back view of myself

No comments: